Thursday 7 August 2014

Intro to moi



Goooood morning vietnammm! Thought it best to do a not so formal introduction as my first blog post so here goes! My name is Sophie, I'm 19 years old living in England. I am a full blown yank but moved to the UK when I was 2 so am lacking the accent and anything cool and american... I am a makeup and fashion fiend and self proclaimed shopaholic. I am an aspiring makeup artist and thought what better way to showcase my work than start a blog! I am in no way professional and learned everything I know from watching youtube videos and reading blogs. HOWEVER this september I am moving to London to do a makeup course at Delamar Academy so hopefully I am going to be god like with a makeup brush after this year is over. I also thought it would be interesting to show you all my journey throughout Delamar and show you how my skills develop. My plan is for this blog to be tutorials, reviews and a fashion post every here and there. Anyways I think thats all folks! 
WaTcH tHiS sPaCe.

Sophie
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment